Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sorry I have to post this

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sorry I have to post this

    Chubz reminds me so much of VTHokie not Drew the other one that post on here. It's like there brothers or something.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    You better hope ur not talkin about me
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    I sware you look just like him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    i could of swore i seen chubz at Bullet Park today.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    Wasn't there today.. I've been there almost every day this week though.

    Went there and passed some with PHDintheLPD one day this week.. nice feller indeed, it was great meeting someone from the forum.
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    Did you guys swap spit in the shower afterward?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    nope, and that`s exactly the reason you wern't invited. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Chubz is a good ol guy, Totally different from the Chubz behind the computer. I try to meet up with as many people from the forum as I can so, any oppurtunity to meet someone from this forum you can bet I'll be there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    [ QUOTE ]
    nope, and that`s exactly the reason you wern't invited. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Exactly
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sorry I have to post this

    thanks to dateline its hard for me to meet up with ppl on the forum [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •